My Photo
Name:
Location: Shingletown/Oroville, California, United States

I am a wife, daughter, step-mom, grandma, granddaughter, niece, auntie, daughter-in-law, cousin, sister-in-law, friend, co-worker, and much more to many people. But if I can only live up to being the kind of person my dogs think that I am. They love me unconditionally. They laugh at all of my jokes, and they are always happy to see me no matter how bad my hair, makeup or clothes look. They love everything I cook, and the don't mind when I snuggle my cold feet against them on a winter's night. My husband and family love me just as much, but my dogs never see the bad in me. I guess that is why people love animals so much. When I am not being everything to my family or working my 12 - 14 hour shifts at work, I enjoy scrapbooking and crafting. I spend way too much time on my scrapbook lists online! Wanna know more? You'll have to ask!

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Tired, Tired, Tired

The title explains it all. We have been out last the past few nights, and I am dragging big time today.

1 Comments:

Blogger ANN said...

I think the Scrapbox and the Scrapdesk are awesome! I do hope you win. I can't think of a more deserving person unless it's me..haha

May 26, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home