My Photo
Name:
Location: Shingletown/Oroville, California, United States

I am a wife, daughter, step-mom, grandma, granddaughter, niece, auntie, daughter-in-law, cousin, sister-in-law, friend, co-worker, and much more to many people. But if I can only live up to being the kind of person my dogs think that I am. They love me unconditionally. They laugh at all of my jokes, and they are always happy to see me no matter how bad my hair, makeup or clothes look. They love everything I cook, and the don't mind when I snuggle my cold feet against them on a winter's night. My husband and family love me just as much, but my dogs never see the bad in me. I guess that is why people love animals so much. When I am not being everything to my family or working my 12 - 14 hour shifts at work, I enjoy scrapbooking and crafting. I spend way too much time on my scrapbook lists online! Wanna know more? You'll have to ask!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ScrapDesk!



I have looked at these products for so long and wanted one of the ScrapBox's forever. The big unit just might hold all of my scrapbook stuff!! I have two rooms worth. I am trying to reorganize and get my stuff in a workable solution. I think this product is the one!

Please vote for my entry in their contest. My layout is number 267!


Check out the ScrapBox while you are there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home