My Photo
Name:
Location: Shingletown/Oroville, California, United States

I am a wife, daughter, step-mom, grandma, granddaughter, niece, auntie, daughter-in-law, cousin, sister-in-law, friend, co-worker, and much more to many people. But if I can only live up to being the kind of person my dogs think that I am. They love me unconditionally. They laugh at all of my jokes, and they are always happy to see me no matter how bad my hair, makeup or clothes look. They love everything I cook, and the don't mind when I snuggle my cold feet against them on a winter's night. My husband and family love me just as much, but my dogs never see the bad in me. I guess that is why people love animals so much. When I am not being everything to my family or working my 12 - 14 hour shifts at work, I enjoy scrapbooking and crafting. I spend way too much time on my scrapbook lists online! Wanna know more? You'll have to ask!

Friday, May 22, 2009

WorkBox from ScrapBox!



Today I want to tell you about the WorkBox from ScrapBox. The WorkBox is the biggest scrap & craft solution that ScrapBox offers. There is room to hold everything, and still have a wonderful desk workspace! This is perfect for limited space or to organize and help centralize your work products.

Mom loves this so much, and she is trying to win the ScrapDesk from ScrapBox until she can afford this wonderful WorkBox!

Please vote for her entry #267
, and click above on the picture to check out ScrapBox's products!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home