My Photo
Name:
Location: Shingletown/Oroville, California, United States

I am a wife, daughter, step-mom, grandma, granddaughter, niece, auntie, daughter-in-law, cousin, sister-in-law, friend, co-worker, and much more to many people. But if I can only live up to being the kind of person my dogs think that I am. They love me unconditionally. They laugh at all of my jokes, and they are always happy to see me no matter how bad my hair, makeup or clothes look. They love everything I cook, and the don't mind when I snuggle my cold feet against them on a winter's night. My husband and family love me just as much, but my dogs never see the bad in me. I guess that is why people love animals so much. When I am not being everything to my family or working my 12 - 14 hour shifts at work, I enjoy scrapbooking and crafting. I spend way too much time on my scrapbook lists online! Wanna know more? You'll have to ask!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

MiniBox from ScrapBox


I know my blog is becoming a ScrapBox commercial~ LOL

I really do love the product, and I was so impressed by the construction, use of space, and choices of materials. If you haven't seen it in person, you truly can't appreciate the quality.

The boxes are great! They are canvas, easy to clean, and in a great variety of sizes. If you can't fit the big ScrapBox in your house, maybe the MiniBox is for you.

While you are checking out their great products, please remember to get your vote in for my entry to win the ScrapDesk. I really appreciate it!

My entry is #267~

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Greenberg said...

Keep fighting for what you want Laura, what a great prize this would be for you.
Barbara

May 26, 2009 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Barbara Greenberg said...

Hey Laura, how is your knee healing? is the pain getting better?
Time for me to go vote for you. I love the layout and I love the scrapbox desk
Barbara

May 27, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home