My Photo
Name:
Location: Shingletown/Oroville, California, United States

I am a wife, daughter, step-mom, grandma, granddaughter, niece, auntie, daughter-in-law, cousin, sister-in-law, friend, co-worker, and much more to many people. But if I can only live up to being the kind of person my dogs think that I am. They love me unconditionally. They laugh at all of my jokes, and they are always happy to see me no matter how bad my hair, makeup or clothes look. They love everything I cook, and the don't mind when I snuggle my cold feet against them on a winter's night. My husband and family love me just as much, but my dogs never see the bad in me. I guess that is why people love animals so much. When I am not being everything to my family or working my 12 - 14 hour shifts at work, I enjoy scrapbooking and crafting. I spend way too much time on my scrapbook lists online! Wanna know more? You'll have to ask!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Have you dreamed of the perfect storage solution?

Well, I have. I long for a solution that will allow me to place all of my precious scrapping and craft items in one place.

I think the ScrapBox line of products may be the solution for me, but I am seriously wanting to know what others who have this think about it!

Please tell me about your ScrapBox, WorkBox or MiniBox. What do you love about it? Is there something you would want to change?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Keep all your supplies and tools in one place!!!
I think the ScrapBox may be the perfect solution, the boxes are great! I want one!

May 26, 2009 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger dawnluvz2scrap said...

Best of luck!

May 27, 2009 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep all your supplies and tools in one place!!!
I think the ScrapBox may be the perfect solution, the boxes are great! I want one! I have a huge old desk that I love but all these book cases are a mess.

May 27, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home